If this has been my trading position, I would have cut loss at 1.55. On hindsight, i have been to eager to buy shares for my SRS portfolio and has not bought a a good support level :( As mentioned earlier, this is a volatile stock and it has proven to be soon in recent days.
Again, i have not been very "prudent" in that i have not waited till the price fall to a nice support level before buying :( A strong support will be between 245-255 area.
Urrggh... such strong stock!! :( why did i even let it go!?.........