Goodbye Starhub, Hello M1. Nera and STXOSV

As mentioned in my SRS post yesterday, i was contemplating a rebalancing of my position in Starhub.I tried to sell at 3.66 this morning but only managed to get out at 3.63 in the end as prices moved away from me.

Starhub has served me well. I have bought this counter when it was around $2.08 and it has risen by 86% at its highest but obviously i couldn't catch the top. At current price, the PE is more than 20x with a triple digit Price to book. The yield has also compressed to around 5.4%.(If i remember correctly). I decide to switch out of Starhub and move into M1 to continue having an exposure to the telecom sector. M1 is trading at lower PE of around 14x and with a cheaper P-B ratio as well. 

I was actually contemplating selling 1 lot of Starhub and then buying 1 lot of Singtel and M1 each. hahaha but in the end, i decide to make life simple just by selling Starhub and switching into M1 although the chart of Singtel looked better to me. 

Share price of Starhub - Goodbye


Analysts Recommendation on Starhub


Share price of M1 - Hello



Bought 2 lots at 2.675. Yield will be around 5.4%.

Analysts recommendation on M1



STX OSV

I bought 3 lots at 1.59. Let see how far it can go. Personally i thought this stock is volatile. I bought primarily of its single digit PE and high dividend yield.


Analysts Recommendation - STX OSV



DBS issued a buy report today. The link is here.

Nera Tel


Nera Tel closed at its 52 weeks high today. DMG re initiate a buy into this counter with a 64c target price. The research report is here. My original post is here at 41c and i should have bought more! :)

Happy SRSing.

Comments

  1. Hi Starfish

    May I know where do you get the reports compilation on all of the analyst target estimates please. Looks good on your buys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloomberg expensive source. how to get it free?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No such things as free lor. Get from your brokers or friends with access to Bloomberg terminals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are u still holding on to STX OSV, Mr IPO?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I cut loss. See my post on 15 nov. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh hehe. Couldn't find it cos can't find the heading :P

      OZ is selling them at $1.33 range now, don't think will push up so soon.. Wondering if can buy after that or not haha.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts