QAF Limited & Courts Asia

QAF Limited

It was a disappointing set of Q3 results released by QAF and the profit plunged by 51% for the same period last year.



Chart wise, it has been pretty disappointing as the share price closed at $0.735 today. I don't like what i am seeing from the fundamental aspect and sold my 8,000 shares this morning, achieving only a small profit. My original entry was here, way back in August. On hindsight, should i have gotten out around 84 cents and achieve a capital gain of around 19% instead of holding till now only to be let down by a set of disappointing results?



Courts Asia

I missed the boat for this one. Courts Asia announced a pretty nice set of Q2 results! My IPO write up was here.



Q2 Profit increased by 49% while 1H2012 profit improved by 28%. I always like companies that announce improving quarterly results. Perhaps the market wasn't expecting a set of robust results and traders and investors are all rushing in to buy the stocks, perhaps aided by short sellers covering this as well.



It can be a nice trading position if you get in this morning. A possible trade this morning would have been to buy at 72-73 with a cut loss at 65. Unfortunately my reflexes was pretty slow this morning. Was too busy with cutting my position in QAF. hahaha.. perhaps i should have switched from QAF to Courts instead. :-P

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts