Starfish SRS Portfolio Expected Yield

I updated my portfolio expected yields as of 30 June (automated using some software).


This is just an estimate so read it with a pinch of salt.

The expected yield on this portfolio based on the historical cost which i purchase is around 7.24%. In other words, i am expecting a dividend of $6.9k every year on my portfolio but as you can see, i am still a long way off in reaching financial freedom! :( The portfolio is well diversified with no individual stock weighing more than 10%. I will probably trim my position in Croesus and rebalance should the share price recover above $1.

As mentioned in my earlier post, i am low on cash now in my SRS portfolio. So i will need to either sell some stocks or top up with 2013 allocation if i want to add some more positions. 

Happy SRSing.

Comments

Popular Posts