I became a Million Air overnight

I admit that I am a Mile Junkie (see post in 2017) as I love to travel. You can see all my travel pictures here.

I have at least 5 credit cards collecting miles for me but I swear I didn't plan to be a Million Air in 2020, not when Covid-19 is still raging on. 

I even missed the first round promotion by Singapore Airlines but luckily,  SQ has decided to extended the promotion to 16 Jan 2021. Basically SQ is offering a 15% top up when you convert your credit card points into miles! (Do note that the miles need to be credited into your Krisflyer account before the deadline, so you will need to buffer in some "processing time").

This offer is too good to miss and I have never "seen this kind of offer from SQ before, so yes - I am taking on the credit risk 💪 of SQ 😂. I have decided to convert all my "years of hard work" into miles and probably won't get to use it till 2022.

Here you go, my newly minted status just before 2020 ended even though I was grounded since April last year.


For those who are keen to know the processing time, I "triggered" all the miles conversion on the same date - 29 Dec - with Citibank, DBS, HSBC, SCB, UOB and I received the "accrual" in my account for Citibank, DBS and UOB on the same date! The rest are still pending . . .


I have previously blogged about my favorite Miles card and why I prefer Miles over Cashback

So if you are keen to take advantage of this offer, you should be in time if you "trigger" the conversion this week. 

Comments

Popular Posts