SRS Portfolio - 31 Oct 2019

It was quite funny that right after my last blog post in mid-October, UMS Holdings went "bonkers" and sky rocketed by more than 25% in two weeks. I decide to sell the stock at 80.5 cents from my SRS account this week and crystallise a profit of $26,603. Including the $500 dividend received from UMS in October 2019, the total dividend received from UMS since investing in this counter was $12,300. I will revisit this counter again when correction sets in. The one year chart of UMS is appended below for your reference.



The remaining SRS portfolio comprises Frasers Commercial Trust and OCBC Bank.

Post the sale of UMS Holdings, the cash balance is $141,481. I would really need to find some compelling idea to park this cash balance. In the meantime, it will be a "drag" on the portfolio as the interest rate is rather low.



The returns since i started my SRS account in 2006 is as follows. Including prior profits, the return is around 1.54x and the simplified IRR is around 6.7%.  

 

Happy SRSing !!

Comments

Popular Posts