SRS Portfolio - Happy National Day

Happy National Day! Here's wishing our nation and people a joyous 57th anniversary and may it continue to grow and prosper!

On a side note - this year I didn't write a post on the 15th anniversary of Singapore IPOs blog (see last year's post), which started on 07.07.07.

I remembered but I didn't pen any thoughts down. The state of the blog is probably the same as our local IPO market over the last one year - no growth.

Facebook fans remained stagnant!


My facebook fans have remained stagnant at 7,412 for over 12 months. While I can blame it on the lackluster market, it could also be a reflection that the younger generation no longer uses facebook. The newer users have already moved on to other social media platforms and I may need to dance and sing on Tik Tok instead. ðŸ¤” 

SRS Portfolio - 7 Aug 2022


Coming back to the SRS portfolio... Daiwa House Logistics REIT has somewhat recovered to -6.4%. It was down 21% at the end of June but thankfully, has since recovered.
Let's see if there is any news on the SRS portfolio which I didn't include in my last update.


AIMS APAC REIT - 26 July 2022


 AIMS announced a DPU of 2.28 cents for 1Q FY 2023, which will be paid out on 23 Sep 2022. Based on my 30,000 units, the distributions will be around $684. You can access the presentation slides 
here.

Daiwa House Logistics Trust - 3 Aug 2022


DHLT announced a 100% lease renewal rate at an average of 3.1% rental increase. The DPU of 3.09 cents is in line with the IPO forecast.

Based on my shareholding of 50,000 units, the distribution of $1,545 will be paid out on 6 Sep 2022. You can read more about the announcement here.

The weak JPY currency continued to be a "challenge" but not unexpected given its single country focus. 
What also proved to be more challenging is staff retention, with the resignation of the CFO (less than 2 years on the job) 2 days after the wedding (sneaky in my view to announce it later). 

Suntec REIT - announced on 27 July 2022


Suntec announced a DPU of 2.419 cents to be paid on 29 Aug 2022. Based on my shareholding of 50,000, I will receive $1,209 on 29 Aug 2022.

Looks like Aug and Sep will be good months to collect some distributions.

Happy SRSing

Comments

Popular Posts