SRS Portfolio - 24 June 2023 + Sold AEM Holdings

I did a tactical sale of AEM Holdings at $4 in my SRS Portofolio (as mentioned in my post last week). 

With the benefit of hindsight, it was a good decision to sell at $4. I will look to add back when price stabilises.

Sold AEM Holdings at $4 on 19 June 2023 

This is how the SRS portfolio looks like as of 24 June 2023 (see below). The cash balance now sits at $130,301. I have yet to make the current year's $15,300 contribution and will probably do it in the 2nd half of 2023.

Portfolio as of 24 June 2023

I have also decided to be more proactive in managing this account, weighing in with tactical and swing positions to help juice up the returns.  Otherwise, it is a huge drag sitting on cash.

That is all for a super hot Saturday afternoon, hope you are keeping yourself well hydrated!



Comments

Popular Posts