SRS Portfolio - 14 Oct 2023

SRS Portfolio 14 Oct 2023


Since my last update in Sep 2023, SRS portfolio received the following distributions:
  • $171 from AIMS APAC REIT
  • $1,305 from Daiwa House Logistic Trust 
The REITs in the SRS portfolio continue to fall in value in tandem with the bearish sentiments hitting the REITs due to the high interest rate environment. Interest rates will likely stay high for a longer while, so I am quite glad to have refinanced my mortgage to a fixed rate for the next 2 years.

On the portfolio front, not much news flow from the portfolio but AEM Holdings, which was on my watchlist, "rallied" this week and I didn't feel like chasing after the stock. 

On the IPO front, the local advisers are trying to 'revive' the market with 3 aspirants aiming to IPO by the end of this month. I will do a proper write up when they are officially "registered". 

On the personal goal side, I continue to explore new places, managed to do a city tour of Oslo (opera house below) and a boat ride to the nearby fjords over a weekend.

Oslo Opera House


It's now Oct 2023. Time flew by quickly and I hope you are still heading towards financial freedom. Never give up!



Comments

Popular Posts