SRS Portfolio - 4 Nov 2023



The year is also coming to an end. Nothing much to report except I lost some money trying to support our local IPO market 🤕 *Ouch. 
Nothing to complain about since I go in with my eyes open, knowing that it is going to be a foolish attempt. The amount lost can purchase the air tickets to Japan for a family of 4 😭 . I hope the sponsors remember this little valiant afford of mine as a favour to be repaid in future (not sure when that will be) 😵‍💫

On the SRS front, the Portfolio received a cash distribution of $420 from UMS Holdings but otherwise, the portfolio has decreased in value from $383,461 to $380,157. 
Cash is now standing at $146,607.

I have a busy and difficult year - but it is coming to an end and I hope to get a good break in late December. Hope you are planning for a good vacation too!

Comments

Popular Posts