Technology Yields?

I don't know why. I never like technology play and has an inherent 'dislike' for it. Perhaps i have seen the dot com bubble and am naturally more wary of technology companies.

I was at Ikea on Monday and saw that the visa terminal was powered by Nera Tel. A portfolio company which i added in August. hmm... this isn't too bad, perhaps i shouldn't be so 'biased' towards good technology companies. After all, Apple has recently became the most valuable company in the world! 

Unfortunately in Singapore, there are not many good technology companies that i can think of. The closest is perhaps Creative but in my view, it has yet to produce a 'killer product' since its sound blaster many many years back. However, there are a few technology companies listed here which are actually giving good yields.

I have, in the past, considered these 3 companies, but somehow, i just couldn't bring myself to buy them even though they are trading at cheap valuations with very attractive yields. Do you own one of these companies? Perhaps you can share with me if they are worth taking a second look. I enclosed some reports for your consideration.




Happy SRSing.

Comments

Popular Posts