QAF

Today i added 8 lots of QAF at 70.5 cents each into my SRS portfolio. My order for Nera Tel wasn't done but it's ok.

The yield for QAF accordingly to a CIMB report on 4 June was around 7.2%. The report is enclosed for your information.

This is a long term holding and for generating passive income. I am not too concerned about the stock market fluctuations.

My goal for my SRS portfolio is to build up a portfolio worth at least $250,000 generating between 6-10% per annum for passive income by the time i retire. (perhaps if you work backwards, you can estimate my age?) hahaha.

6% x $250,000 = $15,000 per year = $1,250 per month.

For simplicity, i exclude the effect of compounding but as you know, compounding is the 8th wonder of the world and i am going to make sure i earn it. Happy SRSing.



“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.” ― Albert Einstein

Comments

Popular Posts