SRS Portfolio - 26 Sep 2020



This is another volatile week where tech stocks in the US are trying to find their feet and map out a base. There are some US stocks with interesting setups for potential swing trading. With regards to the Singapore market, it was also affected by the volatility in the US market.

I had originally wanted to "rebalance" my Lendlease and Suntec positions in my SRS portfolio at a profit given my high entry price but the share price seemed to have corrected rather sharply from their recent highs of 70.5 and 156 respectively. 

In any case, I bought some UMS Holdings at 96 cents. UMS Holdings is an "old favourite" of mine, being a company with no debt and paying out quarterly dividends but highly dependent on Applied Materials. The earnings and outlook for Applied Materials seemed fine over the nearer to longer term. After my UMS purchase, my cash holdings dropped to around $60,000. 

I am monitoring AEM Holdings closely and may add some positions if the share price stabilizes. The company has been hit by some selling recently as "insiders" were "cashing out above $4".  Let's see if there is any chance to add to this position next week.

Ok, that is it for today... happy SRSing . . . 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts