Happy CNY + SRS Portfolio - 5 Feb 2022 (new position)



The SRS portfolio has been pretty resilient except for one stock - OTS Holdings, which 'crashed' 28% from my purchase price. I am keeping it on close watching brief and will monitor its next financial results before deciding what to do with it. Including OTS holdings, the portfolio is currently at -0.76%.

New Position - UMS Holdings

I added a new position - 35,000 shares of UMS Holdings at $1.21 on 3 Feb 2021. This is not a new counter and I have many pleasant memories from UMS, having received $19,850 worth of dividends from this counter since 2012. My only regret has always been selling it too early and not buying it back. The recent correction in technology stocks made it possible to buy some shares at a less lofty price. The median analysts target price for UMS is $1.71 (see below)



 Assuming dividend per share is 4 cents (quarterly payout), then the yield is 3.3% at my purchase price of $1.21. I do expect the dividends to exceed 4 cents if the Company performs well.

Portfolio Yield

Assuming the portfolio is able to retain its dividend for 2022, the expected yield is $15,529 and the yield based on the invested cost is around 5.2%. 

Happy Year of Tiger

Here's wishing all readers a roaring year ahead - 
虎虎生威,生龙活虎,虎年吉祥!🍊🍊 不要🀄😷





 

Comments

Popular Posts