Donation + T-Bills + SRS Portfolio + VD present!

Time to update on the Goal No.1 for 2022 where I mentioned that I will be donating all advertising income to one of the charities on giving.sg website. Initially I wanted to donate to one of our local IPCs but looking at the massive earthquake in Turkiye, I decided to donate the entire proceeds to Mercy Relief instead.
Goal no. 1 of 2022 fulfilled - Donate all advertising income to charity

I also shared earlier that I have applied for the Feb T-bills (6 months) online using my CPF and I was allocated whatever I applied for at the market clearing interest rate of 3.88%

CPF Investment Account - 6 Months T Bills

The market correction started after my last post and the portfolio value dropped to $361,846 and the only addition was the meagre interest income of $3.20

Portfolio as of 10 Feb 2023


Nothing else to add but will be interesting to find out how budget 2023 will help address the rising cost of living concerns in Singapore. Watch out for DPM Wong Budget 2023 address on Valentine's Day.

Here's wishing all of you a Happy Valentine's Day! (Not sure it was a good idea to "raise the expectation" of Singaporeans!) . . . sure kena complaints...










Comments

Popular Posts