SRS Portfolio - 24 March 2024



The SRS portfolio received a distribution of $786 from AIMS APAC REIT in March, growing the cash pile to $152,260.
I am still struggling to find a stock that I want to deploy into, given the state of our local market, where it lacked the depth and the breath. 

A better way could have been to trade the markets but I am quite done with trading given the tons of filings and disclosures obligations whenever I buy or sell a stock.
Anyway, it will be good if someone can make our SGX great again... but structurally it's challenging.

Global Portfolio

I am assembling a global portfolio with stocks that I like to hold "forever" and using ETFs (core). The portfolio currently comprises 3 stocks Apple, Alibaba and Alphabet.

I have yet to add SP500 ETF but will do that when I see a window since the US market is currently on steroids. It's kind of worrying when Bitcoin is back to their all time high in recent months. Hope it is not another bubble!

Happy SRSing!





   

Comments

Popular Posts