VTL Paris + SRS Portfolio Update

Some of you were looking for the chilli rating of Digital Core REIT while I was travelling last week. 

My sincere apologies for the quick and dirty review where I gave a 3 Chilli Ratings. Investors who applied at the IPO have a 50% chance of being allotted and I received 5,700 shares while wifey received 7,000 shares. The share price has since moved from USD0.88 to USD 1.15 since its debut, which performed so much better than the Daiwa House Logistics Trust (where I received some placement shares from DBS) ! 

SRS Portfolio Update

The SRS Portfolio received $1,826 of dividends from Frasers Centrepoint Trust and $1,116 from Suntec REIT, which came in timely for my "shopping" in Paris, except that I didn't actually receive the cash since they are stuck in the SRS account 😂


The portfolio value is $364,697 based on the market price last Friday, including cash balance of $152,597.

VTL Paris

It has been 20 months since I last flew Singapore Airlines!  The head air stewards and stewardess were extra chatty on the flight as they too missed travelling and engaging with customers.

I have to say I missed traveling and the airline food tasted "so good"  😂 So other than some missing cucumbers in my satay and no prawns in my tom yum instant noodles, it was the same old experience!

Singapore Airlines - still a great way to fly !

So here you go, for those who have yet to travel for business. Some photos to urge you to start supporting our national carrier. ✌ Enjoy the pictures!

Teo Chew Mee Pok with Vinegar (I asked for this supper to be served as breakfast instead)

Paris - still has romantic and beautiful as ever

The famous satay on the flight back except no cucumbers this time

Prawns with quinoa (they should have kept some prawns for my tom yum noodles)

Braised beef noodles for lunch

Instant noodles with no "prawns" 😑

Fried udon breakfast

1 PCR before and 1 PCR on arrival + 5 ARTs + 2 Supervised ARTs for 7 consecutive days 

Can only go out if you pass the test everyday... 👃 also numbed liao



Comments

Popular Posts